In Check This Out on April 15, 2014 at 7:32 pm
Final exams are just around the corner! A few reminders:
- Extended library hours start Friday, April 25th – see our website for details.
- Please keep your voices down and conversations to a minimum, we want the library to be a quiet and productive place to study.
- No cell phone calls in the library, use the phone booths on the first floor or leave the building.
- Follow the study room rules and promptly return study rooms keys.
- Tweet Treats will take place during finals! Follow us on Twitter to find out where the treats are starting April 28th.
Good luck! The staff at Schmid Law Library wish you well
as final exams begin and the semester finishes.
In News & Notes on April 9, 2014 at 6:51 pm
New Books @Schmid Law Library as of April 9th, 2014. The title link will direct you to the catalog record for availability, details and more info. New books check out for two weeks.
Getting Incentives Right: Improving Torts, Contracts, and Restitution by Robert D. Cooter & Ariel Porat, 2014
Conspiracy Theories & Other Dangerous Ideas by Cass R. Sunstein, 2014
The Rule of Nobody: Saving American from Dead Laws and Broken Government by Philip K. Howard, 2014
To view all the new books at Schmid Law Library, select the word cloud “New Books.”
In News & Notes on March 31, 2014 at 2:17 pm
Research Palooza is Coming!
Save the Date: Schmid Law Library will offer the 3rd Annual Research Palooza on Thursday May 8, 2014.
This one-day research skills event is designed to prepare you for real-world summer clerking and research. Please watch for information and a survey about the topics that you want us to cover.
In the meantime, please send suggestions to any librarian…. To review what we offered during the 2nd Annual Research Palooza, see last year’s ResearchPalooza 2013 LibGuide.
Bonus: Read the Top 10 Things that Law Librarians Wish Law Students Would Know or Do HERE